- Disability Resource Center
- Aurora Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Allied Students
- Legal and Translation Services
- Student Conflict Resolution Center
- Services to support students with physical or cognitive disabilities
- Help to minimize barriers and improve access for students disabilities
- 24 hour help line: 612-626-9111
- Services for victims/survivors/concerned people of sexual assault, relationship violence, or stalking
International Students and Scholar Services welcomes all members of the International GLBT Community and provides services including support, counseling, discussion groups and other activities. We provide information and referrals to GLBT services and resources on campus. Reach us at 612-626-4797 or at email@example.com either method will be a confidential contact with a GLBT staff member.
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA AND LOCAL COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- The Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Tretter Collection
A collection of materials on GLBT issues housed at the Wilson Library (West Bank). A great resource for research and education.
- ISSS sponsored GLBT Discussion and Support Group
- University of Minnesota and local community Resources
- GLTB: Some Useful Definitions
- International, National and State Resources
- NAFSA: Rainbow SIG Organizatons
- Finding and Hiring an Attorney
- University Student Legal Service
- Translation Services
- Program in Translation & Interpreting
The Student Conflict Resolution Center offers informal and formal conflict resolution services to resolve students' campus-based problems and concerns. An ombudsman provides confidential, neutral and informal options. An advocate is available to assist students in formal grievance or disciplinary proceedings.