The University of Minnesota has rules for instructors and students to support teaching and learning. Links to these important University of Minnesota rules are listed below. If you have any questions or concerns about these rules, please talk to your instructor.
- Scholastic Dishonesty and Student Conduct Code
- Student Learning Responsibilities
- Makeup Work For Legitimate Absences
- Grading and Transcripts
- Sexual Harassment, Sexual Assault, Stalking and Relationship Violence
- Equity, Diversity, Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- Academic Freedom and Responsibility
- Using Email as Official Student Communication
- Use of Personal Electronic Devices in the Classroom
- Respecting Intellectual Property
For a summary of these UMN policies, click here.