- Disability Resource Center
- Aurora Center
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgender, Questioning, and Allied Students
- Legal and Translation Services
- Student Conflict Resolution Center
- Services to support students with physical or cognitive disabilities
- Help to minimize barriers and improve access for students disabilities
- 24 hour help line: 612-626-9111
- Services for victims/survivors/concerned people of sexual assault, relationship violence, or stalking
International Students and Scholar Services supports and welcomes all international students that identify as LGBTQIA+ at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. ISSS provides private services for international LGBTQ+ students, including: counseling, support, information & resources, and referrals. You can find the contact information for designated counselors for international LGBTQ+ students here.
UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA AND LOCAL COMMUNITY RESOURCES:
- The Gender and Sexuality Center for Queer and Trans Life
- Tretter Collection
A collection of materials on GLBT issues housed at the Wilson Library (West Bank). A great resource for research and education.
- ISSS sponsored GLBT Discussion and Support Group
- On Campus, International, National and Local Resources
The Student Conflict Resolution Center offers informal and formal conflict resolution services to resolve students' campus-based problems and concerns. An ombudsman provides confidential, neutral and informal options. An advocate is available to assist students in formal grievance or disciplinary proceedings.